“Need Advice, Education, Support & Guidance To Deal With The Challenges Of Living With Cancer?”
“Cancer Coaching Australia Can Help.”
Hi, I’m Suzanne Day, Metastatic Breast Cancer Fighter and CEO of Cancer Coaching Australia.
What is Cancer Coaching?
Well, the goals, outcomes and benefits people want from Cancer Coaching vary from one person to the next.
For some people with cancer, cancer coaching is about learning how to deal with the challenges of cancer after their initial diagnosis.
For others it’s about learning how to tell their family and friends they have cancer, or knowing what questions to ask their doctors and specialists.
Other people use Cancer Coaching Australia to improve their overall lifestyle and mindset. This includes all areas of life such as nutrition, confidence, spirituality and vitality, so they’re more prepared and educated about cancer, medications, treatments, side effects and more.
The way I look at Cancer Coaching from being a patient with Metastatic Breast Cancer and now the CEO of Cancer Coaching Australia is…
It teaches, advises, guides and gives people of all ages, with all kinds of diagnosis of cancer, the confidence, skills and information to adapt and live their life with cancer.
How Does Cancer Coaching Benefit People & Their Loved Ones?
While this is not an exhaustive list and cancer coaching is an extremely personal and private process, here are 11 ways cancer coaching can help you and your loved ones:
1. Assist you or your loved ones through the shock of initial cancer diagnosis.
2. Save you time and effort doing cancer research.
3. Teach you and your loved ones cancer treatment coping skills.
4. A cancer coach is a skilled support person you or your loved ones can call on.
5. Cancer Coaching Australia will help you formulate a cancer-healing plan.
6. A cancer coach can help you set realistic goals.
7. Cancer coaching can help prepare and teach you how to cope with cancer treatments, as well as offering remedies for the treatment of side effects.
8. We can help educate you in natural ways and strategies to combat cancer.
9. A cancer coach can educate you on strategies to help minimise the chances of cancer reoccurring or progressing.
10. We can help you improve your overall well-being
11. Help people with cancer get on with living a relatively normal day-to-day life so their emotional, physical, practical and lifestyle needs are met.
Other benefits are that you’ll think clearer with us by your side, you’ll make better informed decisions about your cancer and, of course, feel less overwhelmed. So please register for our free information guide and we look forward to speaking with you further about this.
The “C” Word is one of the most raw, articulated and honest journey’s ever written about a woman who faced breast cancer at a very young age and has battled through some of the most difficult decisions a human being would ever have to make.
It has the makings of a bestseller as it is inspirational, intelligent, educational and offers information on the effects of conventional Chemotherapy and radiation as well as various other types of Cancer treatment available around the world.
This book will leave you feeling hopeful and empowered to face such a journey yourself or to be better equipped to help a loved one. Get on quick and purchase your copy now!
Find Out More About Cancer Coaching Australia Services Today.
Whether you, a friend or a loved one has been diagnosed or is dealing with cancer, there’s no doubt you have a lot on your mind and many questions to ask.
You can access cancer coaching without a medical certificate. Most cancer coaches like myself will either be living with and survived cancer or know someone with cancer.
To help you find out more about cancer coaching you can also register for our FREE Cancer Coaching Australia information guide on this page.
Yes, please register me for my complimentary support guide; I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the support guide will detail the different packages available from Cancer Coaching Australia.
For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form above or below to get access to instant pricing and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.