Great news! We are really excited to announce the launch of our online training COMING SOON to become an Australian Cancer Coach! Here is your chance to become a Cancer Health Coach through our online Become a Cancer Coach Certified Program.
Wellness coaching is big these days. There are many opportunities to become a certified health coach, a holistic health coach or even a life coach, but this program takes health coach training and wellness coach training a step further — specifically into the cancer education arena. And you know how passionate we are about that! Essentially we devote our whole lives to it!
Cancer Coaching Australia and this course are a legacy. And the good news is that in only 10 modules, we are able to teach students what took us years to research and compile!
Learn about proven holistic, complementary and alternative approaches for cancer from a dynamic trainer with years of experience providing coaching services to thousands of cancer patients! Through lectures, case studies, supportive articles and assessments, you will understand how to best help diagnosed patients improve their nutritional, immunological and psychological status, manage cancer treatment side effects, enhance quality of life, prevent recurrence, and extend survival. This course should take you about 35 hours to complete.
COURSE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
You will learn:
- What is a cancer coach and how can they help in our community
- Cognitive and NLP approaches as a coach
- The shortcomings of traditional cancer support services
- Key elements to make your cancer support program stand out
- The advantages of a patient-driven over a protocol-driven program
- How to do a holistic intake and make a holistic needs assessment
- The difference between a tumor-oriented and a host-oriented approach
- Criteria for evaluating alternative cancer therapies
- Rationales for implementing CAM cancer treatments
- How to design an individualized holistic game plan
- Fascinating patient case studies and genetic research
- Resources for minimizing treatment side effects
- How to help your patients prevent a recurrence
- The advantages of nutrition in a cancer treatment program
- Foods to include and foods to avoid and why
- How to guide patients in making dietary changes
- The importance of detoxification
- Detoxification methods
- Natural ways to deal with pain
- Includes the latest research on Medicinal Cannabis
- Types of nutritional supplements that are most valuable
- The powerful connection between stress and cancer
- How to help patients benefit from their disease experience
- Appropriate ways to empower patients to make informed decisions
- When to refer cases out and where to
- 12 months of follow-up telephone or skype consultation services
- Printed Manual as well as downloadable training materials
- Signed and framed certificate for your home or office
- Permission to use our certification program logo on your marketing materials and website
- Client referrals within the CCA Framework
- Free entry to any of our “Survive and Thrive” seminars across Australia for life
- Expand your client base
- Enhance the quality of your service
- Receive training from an experienced, knowledgeable, dynamic education team
- Learn practical information that can directly impact the health of your clients
- Improve your revenue stream
Who should consider this program?
- Nurses, psychologists, nutritionists, social workers, support group leaders, Health and Wellness coaches, patient advocates and other health professionals who currently offer or wish to offer integrative, holistic, complementary or alternative resources, counselling and therapies for people and families dealing with cancer-related concerns
- Training in medicine, nursing, chiropractic, social work, psychology, nutrition or other health professions • Experience working with cancer patients preferred but not required
- Professionals who have been through treatment for Cancer and would like to give back and help others in their journey
- Technical requirements: Adobe reader, Microsoft Office Word, printer
HOW TO REGISTER
The ONLINE portal will be available soon. Regular course price is $5850 incl. If you would like to be one of the first in Australia to complete this course directly with CCA and are happy with the terms and conditions, we would like to offer this at the very special introductory price of $950incl. YES, you definitely read that right!
Email: email@example.com for all of the details today.
Find Out More About Cancer Coaching Australia Services Today.
Whether you, a friend or a loved one has been diagnosed or is dealing with cancer, there’s no doubt you have a lot on your mind and many questions to ask.
You can access cancer coaching without a medical certificate. Most cancer coaches like myself will either be living with and survived cancer or know someone with cancer.
To help you find out more about cancer coaching you can also register for our FREE Cancer Coaching Australia information guide on this page.
Yes, please register me for my complimentary support guide; I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the support guide will detail the different packages available from Cancer Coaching Australia.
For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form above or below to get access to instant pricing and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.